Women’s Anger Group – in Brighton
September 29 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm£70
The Women’s Anger Group
a one-day Workshop for Women
Sunday September 29th 11am – 5pm £70 in advance; £80 on the door
This workshop is suitable for any woman who would like to work on their Anger, whether they feel they “can’t get angry,” or they find themselves “too angry.”
- Do you sometimes think and behave like a victim?
- Do you struggle to say “No” with clarity and conviction?
- Can you hold safe boundaries for yourself and those you care about?
- Is your excessive anger affecting your relationships?
- Do you find yourself often becoming tense and irritable?
- Do you sometimes overreact, exploding at a relatively minor situation, and later feeling bad?
This one day, women-only workshop will be a highly experiential process working with Bioenergetics, Emotional Expression and Psychodrama. The aim is that you clear out any blocks you may have around expressing and releasing anger, and that you resolve issues from your past or childhood where you felt in any way controlled or invaded. You will leave this workshop feeling empowered, loving and turned on to being YOU. You will become the Powerful Woman that is your Birthright.
Devaraj Sandberg has been running Body-based Therapy workshops for over a decade. He trained for 5 years in Group Therapy with the Humaniversity in Holland, and now specialises in Bioenergetics and Emotional Expression. He loves supporting men and women to go through fear-based internal barriers and seeing them flower into powerful, loving beings. On this workshop he will be supported by two highly experienced female staff members, Karuna & Manuela.
Workshop Schedule Coming Soon
Please email Devaraj at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to ask a question about this workshop.